Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Pictures Of Lil Wayne's Babymom You Can Throw Away... Because We Found Her!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

The Other Pictures Of Lil Wayne's Babymom You Can Throw Away... Because We Found Her!!!!!!! Empty The Other Pictures Of Lil Wayne's Babymom You Can Throw Away... Because We Found Her!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:31 pm

J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

The Other Pictures Of Lil Wayne's Babymom You Can Throw Away... Because We Found Her!!!!!!! Empty Re: The Other Pictures Of Lil Wayne's Babymom You Can Throw Away... Because We Found Her!!!!!!!

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:36 pm

i seen them today...
i wonder how the baby looks..
but i aint gonna believe much of this (baby's mama) til i hear wayne say it officially..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

The Other Pictures Of Lil Wayne's Babymom You Can Throw Away... Because We Found Her!!!!!!! Empty Re: The Other Pictures Of Lil Wayne's Babymom You Can Throw Away... Because We Found Her!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:39 pm

lol

Last edited by L.I. on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:45 pm

he does have a older daughter which is his oldest child and only daughter...i forgot her name off the top though
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 pm

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by L.I. on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:48 pm

lmaoo yeah u did say it was a girl but i can see where u was coming from though bro if it was a gurl it would prolly would have been fine..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:49 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:lmaoo yeah u did say it was a girl but i can see where u was coming from though bro if it was a gurl it would prolly would have been fine..

LMAO! i dont even know why i said dat...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:51 pm

lol u good bro...
i aint wanna put u out there thats why i did wat i did..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:56 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:lol u good bro...
i aint wanna put u out there thats why i did wat i did..

lmaooo thanks homie... But ghyea... his baby mama ain't bad lookin... the thing that always gets me stuck is when I see celebrities wit the ugliest bitches (rappers especially)

U seen the pics of that bitch soulja boy was kissing? Are u kidding!?

T-Pains wife?! are u kidding?!?!?!

I'd be gettin me the baddest bitch......

Somethin like Co-Co

atleats we know Ice-T ain't too old to know whats good....
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:03 pm

hell yeah and if u up there like that u aint gotta worry bout them gettin out and wanting to do another dude...
like Flava Flav and shit he be gettin sum yamps (i dont wanna say bad b!#*#$) on his show
but not all of em are..
and u know damn well how Flava Flav looks pause..lol.
but i cant blame them and judge them for gettin sum unattractive chicks i mean they could have been they ride r die...
like b4 the deal chicks soo.. w/e..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down