Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Cent Executive Producing Jam Master Jay Doc

Go down

50 Cent Executive Producing Jam Master Jay Doc Empty 50 Cent Executive Producing Jam Master Jay Doc

Post by Nygee Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 pm

50 Cent Executive Producing Jam Master Jay Doc 512

50 Cent is executive producing a documentary on late Run-DMC member Jam Master Jay that will be included as a bonus DVD with his new album "Before I Self Destruct."

50 tells MTV.com that the project is "intense."

"Phonz (Jam Master Jay's cousin) was working on that project for five years," 50 explained. "He came to me, and I shot my [interview] portion that's on the documentary. We met in Atlanta the first time and ended up shooting in Amsterdam."

The documentary will be available as a bonus DVD for a limited time with 50's new album "Before I Self Destruct" in stores December 9th. Already included with the album is 50's movie of the same name.

Rev. Run, Russell Simmons, ONYX and more sat down to film interviews for the documentary which hints that two of Jay's crew members know who killed the Hip-Hop legend.

"It's not a random act of violence," 50 opined. "People just don't walk in your studio, shoot and kill you with several other people around, and no one knows anything. I believe the documentary sheds light on it — a little bit. It creates a clearer picture of what actually happened at that point. People just heard, 'Jam Master Jay got shot.' They don't understand the circumstances. [The film] creates some clarity."
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down