Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween VIOLENCE... Two Men DEAD In Three SHOOTINGS And Four STABBINGS `Across The City!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Halloween VIOLENCE... Two Men DEAD In Three SHOOTINGS And Four STABBINGS `Across The City!!!!!!! Empty Halloween VIOLENCE... Two Men DEAD In Three SHOOTINGS And Four STABBINGS `Across The City!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Halloween VIOLENCE... Two Men DEAD In Three SHOOTINGS And Four STABBINGS `Across The City!!!!!!! YouRMTV

The deadly stabbing of a FedEx employee in Brooklyn capped a night of mayhem across New York as three people were shot, one fatally, and four were stabbed during a spree of Halloween violence.

Tyreik Davis, 22, was fatally stabbed twice in the groin just minutes after stepping out of his aunt's Brownsville home to meet friends for a night of Halloween fun.

The FedEx employee, who was to wed his high school sweetheart next year, had just finished eating dinner with his family when his attacker stabbed him on Tapscott St. around 9 p.m., just blocks from his aunt's home.

"He didn't sell drugs, he wasn't a gangbanger, he never had any trouble with the law - none whatsoever," said Davis' mother, Nature Fordham, 41, who said Davis had graduated from Westinghouse High School. "He was a good boy."

"We were going to be married next year. He was my first love. He was my first boyfriend, my first everything," said Maya Sobers, 19, who worked with Davis at FedEx.

Across the city, shootings and stabbings marred the night.

Alesio Vega, 22, was fatally shot inside a home on MorrisAve. in the Bronx around 8:45p.m.

In Harlem, a man in his 20s was stabbed in the chest in the lobby of his W. 141st St. building around 4 p.m.

Paramedics rushed another man, 24, to Lincoln Hospital after he was shot in the head near W. 162nd St. at 7:30 p.m.

Another man was stabbed on W. 162nd St. near Broadway around midnight after four men wearing "old man" masks lunged at the victim, according to a report.

Another man was stabbed about 30 minutes later on Union Ave. in the Bronx.

A man was shot at 32 W. 131st St. near Fifth Ave. just before 11p.m.

In Queens, a man was struck in the head with a pipe after two groups of men began fighting near 45th Ave. and Broadway about 9 p.m.

An NYPD gang unit that police say was stationed near the scene arrested three men.

They refused to call the incident gang-related.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Halloween VIOLENCE... Two Men DEAD In Three SHOOTINGS And Four STABBINGS `Across The City!!!!!!! Empty Re: Halloween VIOLENCE... Two Men DEAD In Three SHOOTINGS And Four STABBINGS `Across The City!!!!!!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Always shit happening, shit was drastic in my shitty ass town that night too.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down