Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ludacris Talks Release Day Battle With Kanye

Go down

Ludacris Talks Release Day Battle With Kanye Empty Ludacris Talks Release Day Battle With Kanye

Post by Nygee Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Ludacris Talks Release Day Battle With Kanye Luda10

Ludacris is letting his thoughts be known on his up-coming release day battle with Kanye West.

Both West and Ludacris will release their new albums on November 25th.

Ludacris jokes to MTV.com about how West might diss him if he was going to.

"On this particular record, if he was to send a dis song to me, he might be sending it in Auto-Tune," Luda said. "Nah, man. For real, it's gonna be two great albums and I think what [Kanye] is doing is inspiring. People are looking for something new. From the songs I heard from him, I thought that's just what he was doing — new and interesting."

Ludacris goes on to say that his new album "Theater Of The Mind" will establish him as one of the top five MC's in Hip-Hop.

"This whole album is going to solidify me in your top five," Luda tells MTV. "When I say, 'your top five,' I mean anybody who is reading or listening to this. It will solidify me in the top five. It's so many 16s on this. Then I got DJ Premier on a song called 'MVP.' I'm the first Southern artist on a DJ Premier beat that's on their album. Then you have 'The Last of a Dying Breed' with Lil Wayne. There's a song called 'Do the Right Thing' with me and Common and Spike Lee. There's so many 16s on there, taking it to the essence — I'm feeling hella complete."
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down