Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye Blames Himself For His Mothers Death In New Freestyle

4 posters

Go down

Kanye Blames Himself For His Mothers Death In New Freestyle Empty Kanye Blames Himself For His Mothers Death In New Freestyle

Post by Nygee Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:16 pm

Kanye Blames Himself For His Mothers Death In New Freestyle Ye11

Nearly a year after several of the most tragic events in his life, Kanye West finally opened up regarding the death of his mother and the end of his engagement to long time girlfriend Alexis Phifer. And he's blaming himself for both of the life shattering events. In a recent performance in London, Kanye performed a (we think) freestyle where he touched on both subjects and detailed how his success and fame was a contributing factor to both.

Here is what he spit:

"What would you do if this s**t happened to you? You lost everything that mattered... Moved to L.A., where everything is fake... and your mum goes and does just that. Tell me what would you do if this happened to you, lost your girl and everything that mattered to you... For fame I paid the biggest cost, for fame I paid the biggest cost."

Oddly enough, this was actually on the one year anniversary of the death of his mother. On his recent promotional conference call with Def Jam, West also detailed how his views and his priorities in life have now changed since his losses last year. He stated that he used to want to be the biggest star in the world, but now he just wants to make the music that he wants to make and that would make his mom proud.

It's a little sad that such a tragic event had to happen for Kanye to be grounded. We love dude and have always supported his music but he made it hard to defend him at times. All the ranting and raving about how he was the greatest got tiring. All the temper tantrums at the awards shows made us cringe. We wanted to love dude unconditionally but he made it hard. We hope now he has a different outlook on life and what is really important these days.

Do you think Kanye should really blame himself for his mothers death? Or is that just part of the grieving process?
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Kanye Blames Himself For His Mothers Death In New Freestyle Empty Re: Kanye Blames Himself For His Mothers Death In New Freestyle

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:33 pm

damn... kanye is so emotional
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Kanye Blames Himself For His Mothers Death In New Freestyle Empty Re: Kanye Blames Himself For His Mothers Death In New Freestyle

Post by yaboyja23 Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:52 pm

L.I. wrote:damn... kanye is so emotional

yeah he is thats why and what i like about kanye....
he's emotional with his lyricism.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:55 pm

yeah thats true...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:54 pm

But his first album was a classic the rest of his albums are just lame so far I mean had a few good tracks, but dude comes off with off tha wall bullshit lyrics that kill the song. We talked about that before in another thread me and L.I. but damn to me he really fell off.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:04 pm

i mean if the lyrics are off the wall they have to have meaning to it...
some poetry is verrry off the wall dont mean its bullshit
i respect ur opinion and everything trend but yeah KanYe is nice..
very real and verrry original themes and original wordplay.
besides that he's a sampling genius...
i mean he's very nice at production
who else would have sampled stronger and made it a bigger hit than the orginial song by daft punk come on...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nygee Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:01 pm

TREND$ETTER wrote:But his first album was a classic the rest of his albums are just lame so far I mean had a few good tracks, but dude comes off with off tha wall bullshit lyrics that kill the song. We talked about that before in another thread me and L.I. but damn to me he really fell off.

i personally think Late Registration was his best.
and just because you dont understand what he's saying doesnt make it off the wall.
people say that about wayne. weezy said "Dr. Carter, you cant understand my writing" thats the kind of creativity hip hop needs.
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:33 pm

that is true i personally think College Dropout was his Best
Second Graduation
3rd Late Registration...
i think all of em are good
i haven't even listen to his new album yet....
i think it will prolly be good too...
i think Late Registration had alotta good production and hit material...
but i think his first will always be his best for sum reason.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down