Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Coast Legend Getting Married....TO A GROUPIE!?

2 posters

Go down

West Coast Legend Getting Married....TO A GROUPIE!? Empty West Coast Legend Getting Married....TO A GROUPIE!?

Post by Nygee Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:28 pm

West Coast Legend Getting Married....TO A GROUPIE!? Rk10

Now we received the following tip from a Streetalk informant and we aren't sure how real it is, but it dudes story seems pretty genuine. Check out what he has to say about West Coast legend Ras Kass and his upcoming wedding:

like march 2007 i went and saw petey pablo at this club and he never showed up until 4:15am in the morning

so i was there for hours, and i met this girl named bethany who is really hot and we hung out all night. never exchanged numbers or full names or myspaces or anything but it was cool

may 2007 i went to go see Ras Kass at the same club and bethany happened to be there. I got to hang out with ras kass for about 20 minutes and we talked about rap music and things hes accomplished yadda yadda and then i saw bethany. shes there and she met ras kass and she demanded i get my pic taken with him and ****. so she takes our pic and i dont see ras until the end of night when he did his show. she ended up hanging out with him the whole entire night, ended up going back to the hotel and banging him, and sh** like that, shes got nudes of him she told me the next day lmao

well this summer ras kass got locked up, i heard about it. didnt think much of it. bethany hit me up on myspace and told me about it and how she was going to go visit him in jail yadda yadda yadda, i thought she was a physco ho and was wasting her time whatever. so she hits me up today and tells me how i should write to him because he really appreciates the letters in prison and i was like whatever give me the address

so she sends me the address and the info and stuff and says, yah he gets out in may, i'll be sure to invite you to our wedding. i hope you can come.

Yooooooooo, what are you doing Ras????? First of all, we are extremely suspect of this chick and her claims but she is starting to spread this rumor that they are getting married to anyone and everyone she knows. Hell...it made its way to us. Hopefully Ras is just breakin home girl off and is talkin' about wifey-ing her up to keep tappin' it, but that is some crazy ish if it's true!!

You think Ras is really falling in love and is going to marry this groupie chick? Or is he just playing the game to get some?
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

West Coast Legend Getting Married....TO A GROUPIE!? Empty Re: West Coast Legend Getting Married....TO A GROUPIE!?

Post by Illuminated One Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:47 pm

sad shit right there
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down