Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist

+7
weezybaby
Nygee
LS
Johnnie Butters
Chief Black
J The Kidd
yaboyja23
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist - Page 2 Empty Re: The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist

Post by Nygee Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:08 pm

lmao
yall wild
i see what L was talking about "advertising"
not advertising in a sense of "go buy it" but more of a "hey im fuckin with this" type of way. atleast thats how i took it.

and come on just because UnReal and The Empire had that lil beef yall niggas act like yall aint fuckin with the shit. come on keep it 100 bro
Im diggin all the shit The Empire put out... almost all of it.
thats between Unreal and Them...not you
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist - Page 2 Empty Re: The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:19 pm

smh
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:26 pm

The Empire Are fake DJ's they just take material from Lil' Wayne and post their lil tags annoying-ly all on the songs and not do anything not even a little mixing or nothing just somethin to get their name out their...for nothing,,
they arent known for nothing else except them Lil Wayne tapes..
no artists..
no label..
no nothing they prolly dont even have a REAL studio.

not to brag or nothing but i think i could be a better DJ than them...
and i prolly got exactly what they have except the connects.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Nygee Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:34 pm

well if thats the case why are we even talking about them
the put out shit that people has never heard yet.
on some real shit all the new weezy tracks on TDIO series i've never heard before they tape drop. Then after that i hear all the same shit.

and another thing, i really didnt get that whole beef talkin abut they fake DJ's and all. there's more than one kinda DJ. Club DJ, Mixtape DJ, Internet DJ, Radio DJ. you dont have to mix the tracks in order to be considered a DJ. i can see if they were supposed to be some type of radio/club DJ or something but all they do is bring exclusive shit from weezy. I understand Why you say that they not real because they dont use turntables but is it really that big of a deal
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Post by weezybaby Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:00 pm

`'L!!!!!!! wrote:u presenting empires bullshit to lil waynes website? Why you advertising this on here so much

empire who the ffuck is he i aint herd of him

weezybaby
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Yung Toon wrote:well if thats the case why are we even talking about them
the put out shit that people has never heard yet.
on some real shit all the new weezy tracks on TDIO series i've never heard before they tape drop. Then after that i hear all the same shit.

and another thing, i really didnt get that whole beef talkin abut they fake DJ's and all. there's more than one kinda DJ. Club DJ, Mixtape DJ, Internet DJ, Radio DJ. you dont have to mix the tracks in order to be considered a DJ. i can see if they were supposed to be some type of radio/club DJ or something but all they do is bring exclusive shit from weezy. I understand Why you say that they not real because they dont use turntables but is it really that big of a deal

Yes its that big of a deal..
listen they leaked out Tha Carter III...
The Drought Is Over Pt. 4...
that was suppose to be Tha Carter III because of that Leak of the material
he had to re-do the whole project and make brand new songs because of them..
Lil' Wayne actually spoke on them They making themselves a name off of Lil' Wayne getting his newest material and leaking it out...
putting their lil wack ass tags all over the mothaf&cka..
about the DJ part they ARE "MIX"- MIXTAPE DJ's...
the whole idea of a mixtape dj in this culture is to do sumthin unqiue which is mixing.. Mixtapes have changed..and the Mixtape is suppose to have sumwhat meaning to them from the artist to the DJ...
The Empire is getting money they getting fatter they using Wayne to eat off of..
either way they making him more money anyways because of the Leaks they are making him bigger..
but hey like he said the Real muf*ckin djs will understand how wayne feels dig i mean the whole part of A DJ is the artist is suppose to get sum what credit for it...fuck the Empire you know who the best DJ is Drama yes he is the best you know why because he's grinding hard...Drama is the best at what he does because he gets his records from the artist

Last edited by yaboyja23 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by weezybaby Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:23 pm

im readin dis n im konfuckinfused

weezybaby

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:31 pm

weezybaby wrote:im readin dis n im konfuckinfused

lol
The Empire is person or ppl that mostly leak out the newest lil wayne material or songs and take all the credit by putting there little tags or drops and making a living out of it...and basically its like stealing money from wayne.
datpiff The Empire or Evil Empire
or The Drought is Over
they have a mixtape with Lil' Wayne tracks like every month or so..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by weezybaby Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:42 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:

lol
The Empire is person or ppl that mostly leak out the newest lil wayne material or songs and take all the credit by putting there little tags or drops and making a living out of it...and basically its like stealing money from wayne.
or The Drought is Over

wtf i see dem in the hood 4 20 pound n do dis shit on the internet fuck i wanna :mercenaire) em bad time u dont how pissed i am

weezybaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LS Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:57 pm

weezybaby wrote:
yaboyja23 wrote:

lol
or The Drought is Over

wtf i see dem in the hood 4 20 pound n do dis shit on the internet fuck i wanna :mercenaire) em bad time u dont how pissed i am

:homoswitch)
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:34 pm

bjyounggotti wrote:
weezybaby wrote:
yaboyja23 wrote:

lol
or The Drought is Over

:homoswitch)

yeah... really...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:34 pm

Rofl
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:37 pm

lmaoo yall crazy..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Yung Toon wrote:lmao
yall wild
i see what L was talking about "advertising"
not advertising in a sense of "go buy it" but more of a "hey im fuckin with this" type of way. atleast thats how i took it.

and come on just because UnReal and The Empire had that lil beef yall niggas act like yall aint fuckin with the shit. come on keep it 100 bro
Im diggin all the shit The Empire put out... almost all of it.
thats between Unreal and Them...not you

Ya'll i can't disagree wit toon on this one... everything he said is true... fuck all dat... Im co-signing this 100%.... i fuck wit empires music... He put out hot music? Regardless if he's fake or not or if he makes the game look bad, atleast he ain't comin wit bullshit tracks... I like the music, and like i told Toon...

Just like lil wayne said on one of his skits on D3...
"all yall wanna do is hear good music, at the end of the day..."

so why front... I never had a problem wit empire.. Lol... UnReaL has his beef wit him and dats on them... because, on some real shit, how can u be a artist and pick and choose DJ's?!?! U fuck wit whoever hot... WHOEVER HOT... on some real shit....

i dont even wanna hear it ya boy ja... im at directing this at you... idc...
& unreal don't smh me at me saying that "you should fuck wit whoever hot"...
because thats the truth, regardless who it is, and don't be against somebody because of the beef that some otha person had wit them... thats just gay... real talk...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 pm

smh 100%
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:56 pm

so you tellin me i should ride on a bandwagon?
listen to what you said you said i should fuck with whoever is hot..
if i attend that the music is what i feel is hot thats what ima fuck wit...
i wanna listen to hot music but i dont like how they get they muzik they are dirty to the artist...
but if wayne feels like that hey thats him i've been against the leaking of ppl music since it began to be a fad..

imma always think less of them bitches because of what they do to an artist.
when it comes to they mixtapes yes i liked them b4 the drought is over pt 3...after that i was done with them because the drought is over 5 was bullshit to be honest they had records that was already leaked out..

but i think u right though but at the same time i dont like The Empire...i aint gonna feel a different way not right now unless they start getting straight with the artist himself...lol
and even if UnReaL didnt have a prollem with them id still feel the same way dead ass...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:13 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:so you tellin me i should ride on a bandwagon?
listen to what you said you said i should fuck with whoever is hot..
if i attend that the music is what i feel is hot thats what ima fuck wit...
i wanna listen to hot music but i dont like how they get they muzik they are dirty to the artist...
but if wayne feels like that hey thats him i've been against the leaking of ppl music since it began to be a fad..

imma always think less of them bitches because of what they do to an artist.
when it comes to they mixtapes yes i liked them b4 the drought is over pt 3...after that i was done with them because the drought is over 5 was bullshit to be honest they had records that was already leaked out..

but i think u right though but at the same time i dont like The Empire...i aint gonna feel a different way not right now unless they start getting straight with the artist himself...lol
and even if UnReaL didnt have a prollem with them id still feel the same way dead ass...

Whatever b....idc....i said fuck wit whoevers hot... im not saying listen to empires music... I could care less bout what fuckin music u dont wanna hear and do wanna hear.. Im saying that supposedly your an artist and you wanna WORK WIT PEOPLE.... u think your gonna get anywhere by picking sides on who you are and aren't gonna be cool wit and make connections wit because of other peoples problems & dislikes towards them... fuckin smh at you then... "DONT" ride the bandwagon because half of this forum now is against the empire because they all backin unreal... I wont pick sides... because neither of them dudes have ever done shit to me... but fuck it, regardless... I'm not gonna sit here and NOT download the mixtape because o
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:14 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:smh 100%

o ya smh at me?? Smh at you 100 times
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:16 pm

smh smh
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:21 pm

why would anyone like a fake DJ? end of story....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:23 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:why would anyone like a fake DJ? end of story....

my point being.... IT DONT MATTER... regardless if he's fake or not... alot more people just wanna hear hot shit and don't give a fuck if the DJ is fake or not... even your favorite fuckin artist said

"we just wanna hear good music, at the end of they day"
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 pm

lol yeah man...
how would you like it if somebody took your music and
put 30 of there tags on every one of your songs making that bitch sound like a milli, a milli, a milli, a milli, a a a milli, a milli, a milli, a milli......
and not even giving a fuck about u and just make money with your music cuz you the biggest rapper of the living.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:28 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:lol yeah man...
how would you like it if somebody took your music and
put 30 of there tags on every one of your songs making that bitch sound like a milli, a milli, a milli, a milli, a a a milli, a milli, a milli, a milli......
and not even giving a fuck about u and just make money with your music cuz you the biggest rapper of the living.

you think that if you got a big name for yourself, that shit isn't gonna happen to you? your gonna have shit like that happen when u got a big name, or your the greatest rapper...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm

its gonna happen it depends if you gonna sit back and take it...
do something about or they are gonna keep on doing it to they living in the same type of house you living in...and b4 you know they the biggest bullshit dj that is in the business do you actually want The Empire to be the biggest DJ and the most known DJ in the game..
when they prolly dont even know how to operate a turntable system..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:37 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:its gonna happen it depends if you gonna sit back and take it...
do something about or they are gonna keep on doing it to they living in the same type of house you living in...and b4 you know they the biggest bullshit dj that is in the business do you actually want The Empire to be the biggest DJ and the most known DJ in the game..
when they prolly dont even know how to operate a turntable system..

bro i can't even take you seriously u sound real gay right now... on some real shit... why would I give a fuck if he can't use turntables... Your the one sitting here posting SNIPPETS, COVER, TRACKLIST..... then turn around and say

"OH YEAH, THE EMPIRE IS BULLSHIT HE CAN'T OPERATE TURNTABLES HE STEALS SHIT FROM ARTIST I DONT WANNA HEAR HIS MUSIC"

nobody else seems to think like that except you... what the fuck are you a DJ? if not then why do you care he hurting the DJ game... thats unreals job... the same way that your a rapper, if theres somebody u know thats got a big name and can't flow worth shit, "for example soulja boy" THEN YOUR GONNA HATE ON HIM... because you THINK THAT YOUR BETTER THAN THEM... why the fuck do you care so much that empire steals lil wayne songs? DJ unreal bumps a new wayne song everytime its dropped? so wtf ? Does lil wayne send you checks every month to back him up? u acting real feminine... u dont even kno wayne... so wtf
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next