Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist

+7
weezybaby
Nygee
LS
Johnnie Butters
Chief Black
J The Kidd
yaboyja23
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist - Page 3 Empty Re: The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:37 pm

`'L!!!!!!! wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:why would anyone like a fake DJ? end of story....

my point being.... IT DONT MATTER... regardless if he's fake or not... alot more people just wanna hear hot shit and don't give a fuck if the DJ is fake or not... even your favorite fuckin artist said

"we just wanna hear good music, at the end of they day"

yall dont get it... this is whats wrong with this game...& this is one of the reasons why im quitting this bullshit... people lazy.... these Fake DJs put no effort into the mixtapes... thats what im tryin to say...

yes the music is good.. & thats all u seem to care about....alot of people agreed with Mystro & Empire. when i asked a couple people... I Quote

"Aint no one wanna hear no scratchin"

If yall feel dat way too than fuck u... real talk... Hip Hop is based around Scratching....& a mixtape is a mixture of songs mixed by the DJ....

ive said that millions of times.. if theres no mixing than wtf u doin? what effort u putting into the mixtape...

these fake DJs makin thousands of dollars off the artists music that they didn't put any effort into it....

all empire does it contact a few people that work with wayne in the studio & than they send him some tracks.. he throws his gay tags on it... spends 100-200 dollars on a cover.. burns it to thousands of CDs... sells it... & makes a huge profit...

And you like him cuz of that..... yall dont give a shit about scratchin or the dj.. all u care about is the music...well news flash.. without the DJ yall wouldn't be no where....

just because i quoted L.I. dont mean im talking to just Li.. im saying this to everyone....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist - Page 3 Empty Re: The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:44 pm

fuck that dude... the empire even confirmed he wasn't a DJ... u dont see DJ anywhere in his name... he dont take ANY CREDIT WHAT SO EVER FOR BEING A DJ.. so really he's not hurting anyone except wayne... and if your not wayne, then why you feel bad??? Thats so lame... u know How they got Sams Club? Yeah, that store sells shit in Bulk... which means they sell the product to the other stores... for example.. a box of 12 packs of gum comes out to 8 dollars... they buy that box, then they go sell each pack at their store for one dollar a pack... my point being, Empires mixtape are the Bulk for these other DJ's... unreal your next tape is based off empires... Dont tell me im wrong,.. U pretty much just told me fuck you... your gonna see so many of the empires tracks thats on the drought is over 6 on other mixtapes its not even gonna be funny... your gonna see them for a LONG time too when them other DJ's throw together old music too... So fuck it... the empire is a supplier, his mixtapes the bulk... he dont take credit as a dj... he gives his mixtapes out and the DJ's cop them and put them on their own CD's which they mix and give away for free..
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:48 pm

`'L!!!!!!! wrote:
yaboyja23 wrote:its gonna happen it depends if you gonna sit back and take it...
do something about or they are gonna keep on doing it to they living in the same type of house you living in...and b4 you know they the biggest bullshit dj that is in the business do you actually want The Empire to be the biggest DJ and the most known DJ in the game..
when they prolly dont even know how to operate a turntable system..

bro i can't even take you seriously u sound real gay right now... on some real shit... why would I give a fuck if he can't use turntables... Your the one sitting here posting SNIPPETS, COVER, TRACKLIST..... then turn around and say

"OH YEAH, THE EMPIRE IS BULLSHIT HE CAN'T OPERATE TURNTABLES HE STEALS SHIT FROM ARTIST I DONT WANNA HEAR HIS MUSIC"

nobody else seems to think like that except you... what the fuck are you a DJ? if not then why do you care he hurting the DJ game... thats unreals job... the same way that your a rapper, if theres somebody u know thats got a big name and can't flow worth shit, "for example soulja boy" THEN YOUR GONNA HATE ON HIM... because you THINK THAT YOUR BETTER THAN THEM... why the fuck do you care so much that empire steals lil wayne songs? DJ unreal bumps a new wayne song everytime its dropped? so wtf ? Does lil wayne send you checks every month to back him up? u acting real feminine... u dont even kno wayne... so wtf

you dont understand listen i'm not saying im better than nobody you taking this shit outta hand...
no lil wayne doesnt give a fuck about me and i dont give a fuck about him.
its the point that these mafuckers are false...
there whole point of doing this is to take the game by storm and get money from the lil wayne dickriders...
and listen the only reason i even posted this shit in the first place is to make ppl get active on this mafuckin forum if im wrong and im false for that then excuss me for being that way and if im acting feminine i guess that makes me a bitch but hey thats your way of thinking if i'm a bitch than i guess im life...
but hey im not hating ya if you feel that way about me because i feel a certain way about this bullshit dj and whatever fuck outta here cuz the Realist mafuckin DJ i could give a fuck what ya say its DJ DRAMA...He got UP IN THESE MAFUCKIN STREETS AND DID THE MIXTAPE GAME SUM MAFUCKIN JUSTICE SOMETHIN YOU SHOULD GOOGLE AND GET SUM INFORMATION ABOUT IM NOT A MAFUCKIN DJ BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THESE MIXTAPES IM ALL FOR IT AND IM DAMN SHOW AINT GOING TO A LAME DJ THAT DOESNT DO NOTHING WITH THE MATERIAL...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:48 pm

u gotta be kidding me.... hes doin a DJ's job.. hes a fuckin DJ.. come on man....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Oh no caps letters just kicked my ass... Wow... &

yaboyja23 wrote:the only reason i even posted this shit in the first place is to make ppl get active on this mafuckin forum if im wrong and im false for that then excuss me for being that way and if im acting feminine i guess that makes me a bitch but hey thats your way of thinking if i'm a bitch than i guess im life...

what the fuck did u even just say? posted it to make people active? huh? that dont make no sense...

yaboyja23 wrote:hey thats your way of thinking if i'm a bitch than i guess im life...

?????????????????????????????????????????????
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:u gotta be kidding me.... hes doin a DJ's job.. hes a fuckin DJ.. come on man....

amazing.... unbelievable... come on dude
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:56 pm

Real DJs get the tracks from the artist... no real DJ would wanna spin new lil wayne tracks with empire tags all ova it...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 pm

`'L!!!!!!! wrote:Oh no caps letters just kicked my ass... Wow... &

yaboyja23 wrote:the only reason i even posted this shit in the first place is to make ppl get active on this mafuckin forum if im wrong and im false for that then excuss me for being that way and if im acting feminine i guess that makes me a bitch but hey thats your way of thinking if i'm a bitch than i guess im life...

what the fuck did u even just say? posted it to make people active? huh? that dont make no sense...

yaboyja23 wrote:hey thats your way of thinking if i'm a bitch than i guess im life...

yep youre caps made me feel the same..

if people like u and me respond to this topic its getting us active right...
other ppl r gonna get active if they see sum shit like this..
sum ppl...

i know u gotta big question mark on ya face cuz you wouldnt understand it if you tried
Life's A B!tch,,,,,Dog.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:07 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:
`'L!!!!!!! wrote:Oh no caps letters just kicked my ass... Wow... &

yep youre caps made me feel the same..

if people like u and me respond to this topic its getting us active right...
other ppl r gonna get active if they see sum shit like this..
sum ppl...

i know u gotta big question mark on ya face cuz you wouldnt understand it if you tried
Life's A B!tch,,,,,Dog.

Bullshit you posted this to make people active... what the fuck? Lmao...

oh yeah lifes a bitch... lifes a bitch for me because I cry when DJ's steal artists tracks and makes a mixtape...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:08 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:Real DJs get the tracks from the artist... no real DJ would wanna spin new lil wayne tracks with empire tags all ova it...

yes but if they are real like DJ UnReaL they would remove the tags...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:11 pm

whatever....
lol you gotta deal with yaself
i cant make u feel any different about yourself
or your opinions...
its still all love though L..
like i said lmaoo you dont understand.
but thats just makes misunderstood..
understand? ha ha. naw.
and i aint got nothing else to say about the topic.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:15 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:whatever....
lol you gotta deal with yaself
i cant make u feel any different about yourself
or your opinions...
its still all love though L..
like i said lmaoo you dont understand.
but thats just makes misunderstood..
understand? ha ha. naw.
and i aint got nothing else to say about the topic.

naw your the one thats misunderstood because people are gonna look at you like, "damn is this dude gay?"

thats why i gotta track called misunderstood... its dedicated to people like yourself...

& Yeah i dont understand? Ok.... me and you both got a long way to go in the game... Thats if u even tryna go anywhere.... if not, then u can sit here on the forum till unreals decides the day to close it down & you can do whatever u want after that...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:25 pm

i dont care what yall think... hes fake... no real DJ would respect em....

Hes making a shit load of money for doin NOTHING!!!!.... & these dudes get awards n shit too...its not right...

Give us real djs.... that actually put effort into mixtapes & do what we supposed to do.. awards....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:27 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:i dont care what yall think... hes fake... no real DJ would respect em....

Hes making a shit load of money for doin NOTHING!!!!.... & these dudes get awards n shit too...its not right...

Give us real djs.... that actually put effort into mixtapes & do what we supposed to do.. awards....

yeah you right... i never said you weren't right about that he's fake or he's hurting the DJ game... but honestly thats not my job to care about bro... Im not the DJ... i feel where your coming from as well... and i wasn't trying to say anything negative torwards you or real DJ's... i was talking to Boy Ja...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:32 pm

`'L!!!!!!! wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:i dont care what yall think... hes fake... no real DJ would respect em....

yeah you right... i never said you weren't right about that he's fake or he's hurting the DJ game... but honestly thats not my job to care about bro... Im not a DJ... and i wasn't trying to say anything negative torwards you or real DJ's... i was talking to Boy Ja...

yes.... i no... & thats what im try to say.... he is a supplier... but if hes a supplier than he shouldn't be doing mixtapes.... because again... a mixtape is a mixture of songs Mixed by the DJ....hes dropping Mixtapes so hes considered a DJ....thats what ive been sayin.. Hes doin a DJs job.....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:36 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:hes dropping Mixtapes so hes considered a DJ....thats what ive been sayin.. Hes doin a DJs job.....

dats True....
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:48 pm

Empire a bitch...
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by LS Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:51 am

TREND$ETTER wrote:Empire a bitch...

Lmfaooooooooooo

I dont like Wayne so I dont care about him leaking Wayne's shit ... However Being a Rapper I do have to agree with Fuck Fake Dj's not only this Empire Guy ( i just found out who he is on the Unreal's after the trail tape ) but all Fake Dj's are bitches lol Couldnt have put it no other way they are one of the reason rap is fucked up with these limewire mixtapes with tags on em

then some of em put out compilations and try to charge like 200 bucks to get on em because they have " top artists" on em when the shit aint real ... so yea i cant fuck with em ... I ve actually had a few run ins with these types of characters so yea im with Unreal on the fuck fake dj's
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:09 pm

hey man i understandin where u coming from L
i thought about it and you pretty much right..
when it comes these Empire Guys..
they do have the newest shit and try to put out the newest shit from Wayne and thats what everybody wants to hear..
them not having the ability to do what UnReaL does doesnt mean they arent running the game they may be in the wrong but hey they get the muzik out there sum what first even though i see some of the no dj/full versions to some of the songs already out..
and there aint no sense for us to bicker and argue over the net bro.. i mean iono bout you but sayin somebody sounds like this or sound like that isnt no way to act over this shit. but at the end of the day i might listen to they muzik but dat dont mean i fucks with them like that they arent working with the artist and UnReaL isnt either but at least he doesnt try to take advantage of it and take money from the artist to the extreme like them(Lil Wayne, T.I., and the BIG mainstream artists)..but yeah at the end of the day i might fuck with they music...dj wise they arent shit..
i want a dj thats loyal to the artist and works with the artist like DJ Smallz...Whoo Kid...Skee...Drama...Khaled...etc.
but yeah man they aint no sense to argue over this and i think we should keep it like this...
lol i dont wanna argue about the empire or anybody else at that matter.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:45 pm

Man Y'all Should've Locked This Shit If Y'all Was Gon Argue But Now That There's An Understanding I Guess The Shit's A Wrap.........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:19 pm

yeah but hopefully the arguing didnt change nothing bruh...
i aint gonna point fingers n whatever...
but i locked the last arguement topic....
iono i was at fault to because i was hard headed for letting it go on for that long and if L still is upset then i cant do anything else i understand where he coming from but me i was standin my ground at an artist point of view.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Yeah True But Shit I Don't Even Know Who Unlocked Dat Last Topic But It's Not Even A Big Deal So Fuck It Let's Move On........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:46 pm

yeah doesnt matter anyways it was cool anyways i didnt mind it being unlocked.
i was planning on unlocking it anyways...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

The Empire/Lil' Wayne - The Drought Is Over 6 Tracklist - Page 3 Empty this dude is gay as hell

Post by Who Dat Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:59 am

yaboyja23 wrote:i aint postin no more shit about it...lol
i thought about that shit b4 posting it but it aint like im telling yall to buy it lol i think i might wait until UnReal's version comes out before i listen to this bullshit.

Who Dat
I Have Been Permanently Banned
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 2

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:04 am

alright your gone...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next