Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Jones Accepts VP Of Urban A&R Job At Koch Records

2 posters

Go down

Jim Jones Accepts VP Of Urban A&R Job At Koch Records Empty Jim Jones Accepts VP Of Urban A&R Job At Koch Records

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Jim Jones Accepts VP Of Urban A&R Job At Koch Records 0804_jim_jones_c

Friday, Koch Records announced the addition of Jim Jones to its executive team. Earning the position of Vice President of Urban A&R, Jones will oversee the signing and development of new talent on the label’s urban roster. Boasting the title of largest independent record label in the United States, Koch Records hopes to gain even more clout with the appointment of the Dipset rapper.
“Jim Jones put Koch on the map,” said the label’s GM, Alan Grunblatt. “He truly knows what it takes to make a hit record. I am thrilled to be working with him for many years to come.”
Enjoying positive momentum from his single “Pop Champagne” which has peaked on Billboard’s "Hot Rap Tracks" at #4, Jones is also working to push the release of the Skull Gang album. Fronted by Juelz Santana, the group is scheduled to release their album next month.
Jones said, “It feels good to know that the hard work has been recognized by the same people that have helped me get to this point in my career. They recognize that I'm not only an artist but a person that can smell talent and be able to mold a superstar.”
Previously, in 2005 through 2007, Jim Jones held an executive job at Atlantic Records, before both parties agreed to cease the relationship over a year ago.
In addition to his selection as VP of A&R, Jones is also prepping for the release of his album Pray IV Reign, dropping next month.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Jim Jones Accepts VP Of Urban A&R Job At Koch Records Empty Re: Jim Jones Accepts VP Of Urban A&R Job At Koch Records

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:03 pm

how come?
lol what makes him so special...
Jim Jones is a failure at times..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down