Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Jones RELEASED From Columbia Records!

2 posters

Go down

Jim Jones RELEASED From Columbia Records! Empty Jim Jones RELEASED From Columbia Records!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Jim Jones RELEASED From Columbia Records! Jim_jones_1_420

In Hip Hop News, after only releasing one album, Jim Jones has reportedly been released from Columbia Records. This isn't the first time reports of Jones's release have spread. Last june Jones denied reports of being dropped from Columbia."not true at all totally false. lol lmao owww." It was reported he recently signed a deal to release his next solo album on E1 Music, formerly Koch Records. The Harlem rapper will also drop a mixtape on E1. Jones actually has a history with E1. Along with releasing a handful of records, last January he was appointed vice president of urban A&R. "The A&R gig is really good," Jones said in an interview. "We've got a lot going on over there. I've got a new artist called Dorrough. His songs are doing pretty good across the country. Webstar did a duet album with me that's got 'Dancing On Me.' D-Block just dropped an album. Shout out to [DJ] Khaled too. They've got a strong roster. They recognize all the money I've made them and all of the moves I've made throughout the years over the course of our relationship. They understand the way I have to work. Freedom is definitely a must for me to get the best quality of product that's usually a hit...I'm starting to prepare to record the next album. I'm finishing up the Webstar album, Roof Top right now. I will be putting out my next LP hopefully around Christmas time."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Jim Jones RELEASED From Columbia Records! Empty Re: Jim Jones RELEASED From Columbia Records!

Post by Johnnie Butters Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:12 am

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down