Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapper Big Pooh Dropping Solo Album

3 posters

Go down

Rapper Big Pooh Dropping Solo Album Empty Rapper Big Pooh Dropping Solo Album

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Nearly a year after the release of “GetBack”, the third opus from North Carolina’s own Little Brother, Rapper Big Pooh prepares to release his new solo project titled “Rappers Delight” on September 2nd as a free download via HallofJustus.com with an official version on November 4th. As with Little Brother’s recent project “And Justus For All”, Pooh teams up with DJ Mick Boogie & DJ Warrior for “Rapper’s Delight” that also features appearances by Talib Kweli, Bishop Lamont, Joe Scudda, Chaundon, Jozeemo & more. Not to be outdone on the production end of things, Pooh brings an all star beat makers J. Dilla, Khrysis, Focus & Nottz along for the ride.

With the teaser track “With You” produced by 9th Wonder, becoming an internet and YouTube smash Pooh picks up right where his 2005 debut solo album “Sleepers” left off. Reminiscent of “I Used to Love HER”, Pooh speaks to Hip Hop as if it were a woman looking for direction. Tired of the status quo, Pooh laces down his views on the current state of hip hop and where him and his crew stand by means of spitting game.

Also preparing the release of the next single, “Plastic Cups”, Rapper Big Pooh is ready to close out the summer with “Rapper’s Delight”, available for FREE DOWNLOAD Sept. 2nd on HallofJustus.com with the OFFICIAL version available on November 4th with additional features from Jay Rock, Oh No & more…including production from 9th Wonder.

News from hiphopgame.com

Wreckless
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

Rapper Big Pooh Dropping Solo Album Empty Re: Rapper Big Pooh Dropping Solo Album

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Who????
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Rapper Big Pooh Dropping Solo Album Empty Re: Rapper Big Pooh Dropping Solo Album

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:43 pm

Rapper Big Excrement

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:44 pm

hummm
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:47 pm

his shit is fire...

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by The Remedy Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:51 pm

I know who Pooh Sauce is... Never heard of Big Pooh lol
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down