Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

`'A Teenager STABBED In The CHEST & SLASHED In The FACE,' For Putting His 'Bag' On A BMW

+2
TREND$ETTER
J The Kidd
6 posters

Go down

`'A Teenager STABBED In The CHEST & SLASHED In The FACE,' For Putting His 'Bag' On A BMW Empty `'A Teenager STABBED In The CHEST & SLASHED In The FACE,' For Putting His 'Bag' On A BMW

Post by J The Kidd Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:32 pm

`'A Teenager STABBED In The CHEST & SLASHED In The FACE,' For Putting His 'Bag' On A BMW FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

A 16-year-old Bronx teen was slashed ear-to-ear Wednesday by a
driver who went berserk when the teen put his bookbag on the hood of
the man's prized BMW.

Tenth-grader Gabriel Quinones was at a Throgs Neck bus stop on his
way to school when he plunked his bag on the hood of a gray BMW parked
on Hutchinson River Parkway East.

The outraged driver jumped out of the car and started screaming at Quinones.

When the teen talked back, the driver pulled a knife and stabbed him
once in the chest and slashed him five to six times across the face and
neck, police sources said.

"I can't believe the guy did this over a backpack, putting it on a car!" said Quinones' 78-year-old grandmother, Gabriela Gomez.

"They said he died and came back to life," the victim's grandmother
said, as she pantomimed her grandson's wounds by dragging her finger
across her own throat

"His eyes are open but he can't talk."

"To do this to a kid, over something so minor - the kid is lucky to be alive," a police source said.

Theteen was stabbed shortly after 10 a.m. Wednesday at a bus stop
nearPublic School 160. Several parents of elementary-school children
sawthe bloody aftermath.

"He was ... sitting with blood on his face," said Cecilio Valle, 50, who had just dropped his 9-year-old son off at PS 160.

"It's crazy. It was a kid!"

"I'm working all night when I get a call that this had happened. I can't even imagine. ... I'm just glad my kid survived."

[Click Here For MORE!!]
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

`'A Teenager STABBED In The CHEST & SLASHED In The FACE,' For Putting His 'Bag' On A BMW Empty Re: `'A Teenager STABBED In The CHEST & SLASHED In The FACE,' For Putting His 'Bag' On A BMW

Post by TREND$ETTER Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Damn all that....fucked up
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

`'A Teenager STABBED In The CHEST & SLASHED In The FACE,' For Putting His 'Bag' On A BMW Empty Re: `'A Teenager STABBED In The CHEST & SLASHED In The FACE,' For Putting His 'Bag' On A BMW

Post by Illuminated One Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:48 pm

wow thats some crazy shit
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LS Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 pm

i think it was more to it the kid was prolly poppin off
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:48 pm

maybe shit cause that don't seem right... thats some foul shit.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Remedy Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:52 pm

It dont matter, you dont do that to a kid. Fuck that! dude tryna come at me with a knife damn right im try something back.
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:06 am

Anyone come at you with a knife you gonna do somethin shit!
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by LS Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:47 am

The Remedy wrote:It dont matter, you dont do that to a kid. Fuck that! dude tryna come at me with a knife damn right im try something back.

wow u niggas must not have read what i did

L!!!!!! wrote:The outraged driver jumped out of the car and started screaming at Quinones.

When the teen talked back, the driver pulled a knife and stabbed him
once in the chest and slashed him five to six times across the face and
neck, police sources said..

I mean at 15 i thought i was grown and used to talk shit to adults and in todays society kids are even worse so I mean the guy prolly yelled at the kid kid prolly yelled back talkin shit or threatening the guy then he pulled the knife the guy didnt just say " hey a kid yelled at me im gonna cut him up Neutral "

Last edited by LS on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by SkitzoTheGreat Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:51 am

damn this is crazy yo smh dude japped out on the kid...I just want to know why so many times....crazy world we live in smh crazy world
SkitzoTheGreat
SkitzoTheGreat

Number of posts : 24

http://www.myspace.com/beastthaskitzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:10 am

i hope this guy gets some real time... you gotta be crazy to do that to a lil kid
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down